Terms & Conditions
By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions:
The Government of The Bahamas is given permission to use your personal information provided at this site, and any information submitted to other Government sources necessary to process any application requested on this site.
By registering at this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for ensuring that the computer you use to access this site is secure.
How You Can Help Protect Your Privacy
- Do not share your account information and passwords with others.
- Never provide confidential information to unknown Government agents.
- When conducting business over the Internet, always use a secure browser and exit online applications as soon as you finish using them.
- Protect your account records.
- If you are a victim of fraud or identity theft, please contact the relevant agency and contact us using one of the following:
- Contact our hotline at (242) 225-7280 (toll free)
- Send us an eMail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons between the ages of 12 and 17 may register at this site only with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
You will not impersonate any person or present false information to register at this site, and you are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide.
Any content posted at this site must not be illegal, obscene, threatening or defamatory.
All transactions on this site will be logged and audited, and are bound by the laws of The Bahamas.