Help and Advice
The Ministry of Finance has provided you with some tips below for using this site.
Use the New Enquiry form to send an enquiry to the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
- Enter the details of your enquiry including as much information as possible in the Notes area to assist the Ministry of Finance when responding to you.
- Use the Submit button to send your enquiry to the MOF.
- The MOF will contact you regarding your enquiry in due course.
- Print a copy of the enquiry for your reference and take note of the Case Number. Use this number if you contact the MOF about your enquiry.
Use the My Settings menu to change your password or security questions.
Change your password
- To change your password enter your existing password and then enter the new password you have selected twice.
- Your new password must contain at least 8 characters including one number and one of the specified special characters.
- Click the Update Password button to save your new password.
Change your security questions
- Select three security questions from the list and provide an answer for each one.
- For your security it is important to choose questions with answers you will be able to remember and other people won’t easily be able to find out.
- Click the Save button to confirm the change.
For more information on Value Added Tax and to download tax forms and guides, visit the Government of The Bahamas website: www.bahamas.gov.bs